Thursday 4 October 2012

September favourites !

Hello spooky beauts, iv neglected you a lot recently I'm sorry, so lets dive right on in. Here we go
Favourite September fragrance.
The body shop vanilla body mist, this sent is just pure vanilla it's very light, last all day and just sits and leaves a subtle hint of vanilla through out the day I'm always getting "someone smells sweet" "that's amazing"
Skin care.
Neutrogena visibly clear pink grapefruit oil free moisturiser & visibly clear pink grapefruit cream wash. Both these products leave my face tingly and soft, It's a very get up and go sent very stimulating. Leaves your skin soft.
Eau Roma water toner water, love this bottle of magic liquid it refreshes my face, leaves it hydrated and lasts an awful long time. Lavender to balance the skin.
Make up.
Mally evercolor automatic waterproof eyeliner, I love this eye liner it is truly long lasting and water proof, I do re apply as I like the heavy eye look.
Avon super extend extreme mascara, this baby is extreme in every way, separating lashes and giving that almost fake look, applying less leaves you with a natural look but applying more leaves you with the wow factor.
Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder, I love this powder, it's soft leaves a matte finish, delicate and light I do have to re apply but it minimises my pores.
Cosmopolitan beauty expert eyebrow styling kit, this kit comes with 3 stencils, highlighter pencil, angled brush and the most amazing eyebrow pluckers in the world, along side the applicators comes a very holding white gel, a light matte colour and a dark brown this little pallet is amazing and works wonders for me the tweezers are just great.
Lush jackie Oates colour supplement, I have a love hate relationship with this product, some times it does me justice some times not, though this product is the lightest from their colour supplement range it's still too dark for me, though it never looks like that on my skin.
So finally that was septembers favourites !
I'm already preparing for October with some amazing lush skin care products
Bye spooky beauts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment