Monday 1 October 2012

What's in my make up bag ?

Hello beauts :) I thought I'd show you all the contents of my make up bag.
So here we go,
I have an urban decay pallet, with the colours snatch, mildew, flash, painkiller, smog and toasted that's starting from left to right.
Two Fashionista eye shadows in envy shade 16 that's the green one, and deep ocean shade 11 the blue one.
The cosmopolitan beauty expert eyebrow styling kit.
Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder.
MUA eye dust in shade 1
MUA eye shadow in shade 15- pearl
MUA lip gloss in shade 4
Bare minerals lip gloss in heart cake
Bare minerals lip gloss in apple butter
Mally liquid lip colour in mallys baby
Maybelline New York colour sensations in 547 pleasure me red
Revelon colour burst lip butter in 095 sugar frosting
BarryM limited edition lip gloss
Lush Jackie oats colour supplement
No7 natural blush in 10 soft damson
Mally volumizing mascara
Avon super extend EXTREME mascara
Mally eye shadow pen in purple rain
Liz collinge powder brush
And that beauts is my make up bag items.

No comments:

Post a Comment