Friday 28 September 2012

Burt's bees rejuvenating lip balm with acai berry.

Ah, finally I have had some money to buy something i have been hearing about constantly ! I picked this little delicious 100% natural lip balm up on sale yesterday for £2.33 in deb's,
And let me tell you something it was a complete waste of money,
The one thing I loved about this lip product was the taste and smell. It's truly a lovely delicious sent. But that's it. It left my dry lips dry. Nothing happened they felt nourished and hydrated when the product was still damp on my lips, but after say 20 to 30 minutes and the product dried out, my lips where still chapped and dry, now your probably thinking give it a few days. But no. When I buy a lip product the results should show right away. Yes in 2 weeks time my lips might feel amazing but the product just sits on my lips and does nothing. I'm really disappointed. Yes I will try other products from the company but ill be very sceptical. There has been so many amazing reviews but this just did not do it for me. Sorry burt.

No comments:

Post a Comment