Saturday 29 September 2012

September empties

Now in the picture you can see one is full, well that one is gone in the bin ^.^'
Right so we have
Philosophy Amazing grace, this is one amazing smelling bath and shower gel. I got this for Christmas last year and its lasted me a while, I love the philosophy on each bottle.
Neutrogena visibly clear spot stress control daily scrub, this scrub is amazing ! Since the first time I started using this product I had results straight away, but the longer I used it the less the results showed it is amazing but I think switching it up will stop your skin building up a barrier to the product.
Pretty smooth nose pore strips, got to love these strips not only do they remove the blackheads and unclog pores but my skin felt amazing after. I cut one of these strips up and popped one on my forehead and chin, it saved me money! Will be Doing a DIY nose pore strip tutorial at some point.
Rimmel London stay matte pressed powder 001 transparent , iv being using this powder for about 2 to 3 years and its always amazing though I do have to re apply like with most powders but it always leaves a matte finish.
Rimmel London hide my blemish ivory 001, don't shun me but iv had this product for about 5 years. Yes this one ! I know that's bad but it's lasted me that long and still gives an amazing coverage though I may not be repurchasing this product it does an amazing job !
Mally evercolor automatic waterproof eyeliner in onyx, got this little baby for Christmas last year and boy is it amazing, an amazing glide on texture it last all day though I touché up.
And that's my empties for this month !
Some amazing brands that aren't known !

No comments:

Post a Comment